Rated steam output: 10-75t/h
Rated working pressure: 1.6-5.3Mpa
Rated steam temperature: 204-485℃
Fuel type: anthracite coal, meagre coal, lignitous coal, bituminous coal
The coal-fired utility boiler is used specifically in power plants and features a natural circulation with Π type structure. Due to limitations in volume and transportation, we will ship the boiler, unassembled, to the customer for assembly on site. If needed, we will send a technicians to provide on-site installation and debugging services.
|Type||Rated steam output ( t/h )||Rated working pressure ( MPa )||Rated steam temperature ( ℃ )||Water supply temperature( ℃ )||Heated area||Design emission temperature (℃)|
|Furnace ( m2 )||Superheater ( m2 )||Convention tube( m2 )||Economizer ( m2 )||Air pre-heater ( m2 )|
1. The burner uses travelling grate bar and water walls are arranged around the furnace. An economizer and air pre-heater are installed at the flue tail.
2. The boiler features a large capacity, and here at Xineng, we manufacture boilers with capacities of 75tons/hour or more.
3. Based on different coal types, the furnace volume should be properly adjusted to facilitate coal combustion, and ensure the boiler has sufficient thermal efficiency.
4. No coking in the furnace.
5. When designed with an exhaust gas temperature of about 160℃ , the heating efficiency is high.
industrial boiler, coal fired boiler, coal furnace, boiler system