Rated steam output: 2-20ton/hr
Rated working pressure: 1.25-2.5Mpa
Rated steam temperature: 193-226℃
Fuel type: straw, rice husk and other direct burning fuel, shaped biomass, bituminous coal, and mixed fuels of bituminous coal and biomass.
Xineng is responsible for the independent design of the biomass fired steam boiler, which converts biomass chemical energy into the heat energy needed in production processes, heating of equipment and general heat supply and production.
This steam boiler is widely used in power stations, chemical plants, textile mills, printing and dyeing mills and food processing plants.
|Type||Rated steam output ( t/h )||Rated working pressure( Mpa)||Rated steam temperature(℃)||Water supply temperature(℃)||Boiler size( m2 )||Economizer size( m2）||Air pre-heater size( m2 )||Effective area of grate( m2 )||Boiler volume( m3 )||Design thermal efficiency( % )||Maximum dimension of shipping part( m )||Maximum weight of shipping part ( t )||Overall size after installation( m )|
|2||1.25||193||20||59.5||24.61||4||4.3||＞ 82||7 × 2.5 × 3.53||32||7.5 × 3.3 × 4.5|
|4||1.25||193||20||93.7||35.5||5.24||6.5||＞ 82||7.5 × 2.6 × 3.53||34||8 × 3.6 × 4.5|
|8||1.25||193||60||196.7||209.3||9.4||9.6||＞ 83||6.9 × 3.28 × 3.53||29||8.9 × 5.7 × 6.2|
|10||1.25||193||60||238.3||244.4||11.96||12.4||＞ 84||7.6 × 3.28 × 3.53||31||9.8 × 5.7 × 6.2|
|15||1.25||193||104||335.5||174.4||82.4||17.8||15||＞ 84||9.76 × 3.36 × 3.53||42||10.9 × 5.7 × 6.7|
|20||1.25||193||104||412||236||181||21.8||21||＞ 84||11 × 3.36 × 3.54||51.5||12 × 5.8 × 6.8|
1. Boiler material: seamless steel pipe
2. Welding process: Argon arc welding and radiographic testing
3. Bending shaping: The tube is shaped after the bending process in the pipe bending machine in order to ensure the coil outline dimension accuracy and ensure it meets GB/T17410 standards.
4. Water pressure testing: After shaping, the water pressure test for the tube is carried out before the boiler leaves the factory.
1. There are different types of biomass fuel: Straw, rice straw, wood, palm shell, bark and other waste crops can be used as fuel. They are clean and environmentally friendly, feature a high combustion efficiency, and can be easily transported.
2. Compared to coal, natural gas, and oil, biomass fuel is not only less expensive, but also has superior characteristics for energy conservation, environmental protection and fuel regeneration.
3. We have an A grade manufacturing license, and the ASME production qualification S U stamp.
The industrial boiler is a natural circulation boiler that is divided into 2 parts. The upper area is the boiler heated surface, with the lower part consisting of the grate. The end of the boiler is equipped with an economizer and air-preheating system. The boiler also features a water circulation system, flue gas system, ash system and blowing system.
1. Boiler heated surface
The boiler heated surface consists of the steam drum, water drum, header, water wall and convection tube bundle. The water drum is also outfitted with a sewage device.
The boiler uses a chain grate with wind blowing from the bottom. There are 6 independent wind chambers in the grate, which can be adjusted based on user combustion conditions in order to save electricity.
The economizer is placed on the tail end of the boiler, and is used to recover residual heat from the flue gas. When the temperature of the exhaust gas is too high, the economizer will reduce the temperature and save fuel.
4. Air per-heater
The air pre-heater can heat the air before it enters the boiler, and thus, improve the boiler’s combustion efficiency.
5. Water circulation system
Water source—pump—economizer—drum—downcomer-- water drum-- riser tube-- steam drum-- steam outlet
6. Ash system
After fuel burning, the resulting ash will be discharged using a slag extractor at the end of the grate. Ash that isn’t quickly discharged will fall into the front ash bucket with the chain grate running. This means users do need to regularly clean the grate.
industrial boiler, steam boiler, biomass boiler, biomass furnace